This website was built by and for our community, and anyone who has a tie to Blocksburg is encouraged to contribute. You must, however, register as a member first. We ask that you use your real name. That helps keep the discussion civil. Here are a few other rules of thumb when posting content:
1. Please don’t post obscene material.
2. Post your best photos and not everything on your camera. What makes a photo good? Well, that’s a good question. Preferably, it should show a place or person from our region. It should be clear and in focus, and preferably show people’s faces well. We know, though, that sometimes an image can be so interesting that it may still be worthy of sharing and not meet all these requirements.
3. If you are posting information you found elsewhere, try to give the original source, author, photographer or filmmaker credit. Not only is this good etiquette, but it will help other people who may want to learn more do just that.
4. Please do submit anything newsworthy and do your best to report the facts.
5. If you want to post a video, please put it on YouTube and embed it here. That helps keep our hosting costs down.